Wednesday 27 May 2009

2 Sketches 4 You - Kazan's Sketch 27

In orange mood this time. :) I bought some K & Company tags and was looking at ways of incorpo- rating them in my card- making. I quite like the result, seems like all my cards these days are very experimental! ;)

Also, exciting news - I have received my MM Slice. I'm yet to decide if I like it, it is my second cutting machine after Cricut and I decided to buy it as I simply had enough of this big chunky machine Cricut is. What I have noticed straight away though is that Slice does not cut all the way through the thicker paper. I've adjusted the blade but still have problem with this... I'll report back as soon as I decide if I like my new machine or not :)

11 comments:

  1. holy cow Anna this is a stunner! Wow! I love all the detail AND the bright sunny colors.
    Thanks for playing
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Anna!
    Thanks for you visit my blogg and your comments.You have done so nice card,like the orange coulor.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a STUNNER of a card!
    Hope you get the problem with your slice worked out. It is so annoying when a new toy does not play.

    Thank you so much for playing along this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and details!! TFP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, such lovely and warm colours! I can practically feel the sunshine through the screen. ;) Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is just beautiful, love the colours and love the way the sun is making the colours even more bright!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this yellow with orange card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the warm colors you used!! I have that patterened paper...from the best slab of paper ever!! (I had sworn off paper packs/slabs/pads/stacks forever....except this one...just love it too much!) Also really enjoy the layers and details you've incorporated! :>

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love you card and the colour is so gorgeous and yummy! Have not heard from you, hope all is well with you and family! Hugs always!

    ReplyDelete